About Me

My photo
I Love my life most of the time. But ... My heart secretly dwells in her lyrical world to save her poetic sanity.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Finds It's Own

Wildflowers can grow on a broken heart and in the cracks of the sidewalks when Winter's thaw starts
Jonquils can bloom long after the old homestead is gone
Love can shine in a darkened room even when the curtains are drawn
So if you find Love somewhere besides with me then I guess it just wasn't meant to be
But if you try to make rhythm where there's not any rhyme / then just like me you'll be wasting your time
Because if two people are meant to be together then true love is going to grow regardless of whether...
You ignore or work the plot. True Love is going to grow with what it's got
A tiny little seed pushes through the cold hard ground searching for the light for which it is bound
It's a love story that just won't die. And you say move on with your life. Believe me I try.
Don't we all want our own happy ending? Love has it's own message it keeps sending.

SG Wallace 2011

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more painful than having the one you love walk away. It is hard to move on with your life & believe that there's hope for love to come your way again. Don't give up.

    ReplyDelete